Terms & Conditions
- Administrator – LocalHeroes.PL Tamara Romaniuk; Zamlynie 48; 32-046 Minoga
- Address for correspondence
LocalHeroes.PL Tamara Romaniuk; Zamlynie 28; 32-046 Minoga
telefon: +48 604 199 252
- The Civil Code - Civil Code Act of 23 April 1964 with latest changes
- Newsletter – free information sent with your permission via e-mail
- Regulations - terms and conditions of this electronic service
- Service – Internet service available at http://localheroes.pl, which among other things allows users to leave their opinion.
- System – a set of IT equipment and software, providing processing and storage of data, as well as send and receive via telecommunications networks by using appropriate for the type of network device, commonly called the Internet.
- Act - electronic services act from 18 July 2002, with latest changes
- User – an adult person with full legal capacity benefiting from the service. A minor and / or a person not having full legal capacity may also be the User provided by the legal representative.
- Inscription – private opinion, consideration or evaluation of the site, posted in the service and referring to a given product or manufacturer, or any other text or graphic material related to even place of the post.
§2 Site rules
- The administrator provides for users the right to review materials and the use of special services offered throughout this site.
- The use of the service does not imply the purchase of any intangible property rights (articles, photos, graphics, texts) contained therein.
- The user can use the service to the extent permitted by law, which means making prints for private purposes and saving track on an electronic or magnetic devices for private purposes.
- The user has the option of storing their data by the service in order to facilitate the use of the site. In this case the user should complete the appropriate registration form and provide the login and password needed to access the account. The login and password are the string set by the user, who must keep it as a secret and protect against unauthorized access by third parties. The user can access, modify, update, and delete his data in his account at any moment.
- The user is obliged in particular to:
- not to produce and not pass over the prohibited by the law content , eg. the violent contents, defamatory or violating personal rights and other rights of third parties,
- Use the service without disturbing its functioning, in particular through the use of specific software or devices,
- refrain from actions such as sending or posting on the website of unsolicited commercial communications (spam)
- Use the service without major inconvenience to other Users and Administrator,
- Use the site content only for personal use.
- Use the service according to the provisions of the terms and conditions based on Republic of Polish law, as well as the general rules of netiquette.
- The Administrator may void the authority the user, and may limit his access to some or all service resources, with immediate effect. Especially if the user breach the rules by providing inconsistent data false, inaccurate or outdated, misleading when registering or violate the rights of third parties, or committed through the service violation of personal rights of third parties.
- The user who has been deprived of the right to use the service can not register again without prior consent of the Administrator.
- In order to ensure the safety of transmission of messages and data in connection with the operation of the service, the Administrator shall take technical and organizational measures appropriate to the seriousness of the safety of services, in particular measures to prevent acquisition and modification by unauthorized persons personal data transmitted over the internet.
§3 Rules for placing entries
- Placing an entry by user is at his own responsibility and legal risks.
- By placing an entry user should respect existing law of the Republic of Poland, good morals, principles of social coexistence, social and moral norms and netiquette, in particular, refrain from any statements which could violate the rights or property of third parties, or expose them to harm to the good name , image or honor.
- By placing the entry the user can not:
- Include comparisons, offers to other stores or retailers with advertising content;
- place information related situations at issue that: have been, they are or should be the subject of an investigation or complaint;
- place content which adversely affects other website users;
- place content decompressive the Administrator or other persons allegations without covering any facts;
- place personal, confidential or sensitive data under applicable law;
- place contents which contain spam or those that can not in any way connect in a logical and coherent statement in the context of time, place and nature of placed opinion.
- By placing a post or a comment the user declares that it holds all rights, in particular property rights, copyright, and that does not affect their operation rights of third parties.
- By placing a post or a comment the user agrees to the gratuitous use of (publishing) of content sites, which the Administrator is administering - social networking sites and other sites, with the proviso that the Administrator will indicate the source of the published entry.
- The post or a comment placed by user is immediately visible after posting. Administrator reserves the right to hide (pending investigation) entry on which it is suspected that violate the law or legally protected interests of third parties.
- In the case of a referral claims by third parties against the Administrator in connection to the user post, the user
- meet the legitimate claims of third parties, or
- Assent to the process of accession on the side of the Administrator and give him all the assistance in order to defend against the claims unjustified.
- The Administrator is not responsible in any incurred (justified and documented) expenses, including the cost of litigation and legal services related to the claims raised against the Administrator, referred in §3.7 if the Administrator has not received reimbursement of these costs from third parties which have taken claim against him.
- The Administrator is not responsible – in the fullest extent permitted by law:
- for improper way of using the service by users and damages arising whetefore
- for posted entries by users on the site and damages arising whetefore, particularly in terms of personal rights, or the copyright and property of third parties.
- Every user can subscribe to the newsletter at any time and can unsubscribe at any time as well, which is synonymous with the removal of his e-mail address from data base of subscribers.
- The newsletter contains the original text, which user may tforward to friends, copy and store or print but only for this personal use (non-commercial).
- The newsletter may include advertisements of third parties which are clearly marked and can be clearly distinguished from those of not having the nature of advertising.
- The Administrator shall act with the utmost care to ensure fully correct operation of the site and undertakes to remove without delay any irregularities reported by users.
- Irregularities relating to the operation of the service user can submit to the address for correspondence
- The user should give his name, address, nature and date of irregularities in his complain related to the operation of the service and their expectations.
- The Administrator is obligated to consider every complaint within 14 days
- Service as a database, represent the work which copyrights belong to the Administrator.
- All materials contained in the site, and sent in the newsletter are protected by copyright. These materials can be copied and stored and printed only for their own use (non-commercial). The administrator does not allow for any distribution copied materials in any fields of use in accordance to copyright law.
- Any other use for commercial purposes of materials from the site requires permission in writing. Through the use of the material for commercial purposes, or any kind of dissemination (copy, modify, distribute, transmit, publish and present) in whole or in part - compliance with the law on copyright.
- The service does not allow to display the content in a frame (called. "Frame"), located elsewhere on different the service.
§7 Final Provisions
- The administrator of databases of personal information provided by users is the Adminstrator.
- The Administrator is committed to the protection of personal data in accordance with the Law on Personal Data Protection dated 29 August 1997 and the Act on electronic services of 18 July 2002.
- The Administrator provides for user a proper operation of the service in the following browsers: IE version 7 or later, Firefox version 3 or later, Opera version 9 or later, the Chrome version 10 or later, Safari with the latest versions of Java and Flash, screens horizontal resolution of over 1024 pixels. Using third-party software affecting the operation and functionality browsers: Internet Explorer, FireFox, Opera, Chrome, Safari can affect the correct display of the store, so in order to get the full functionality of the service, you need them all off.
- The Administrator declares that all entries are recorded along with the IP address from which user used during enlisted. The administrator duly summoned by authorized state bodies established to detect, prevent or investigate crimes, provide such authorities with adequate information.
- Nothing in these terms & conditions shall affect the user rights. It shouldn't be interpreted in this way as well. In the case of non-compliance with any rules eplyed in these terms & conditions, administrator declares unconditional surrender to and application of the law in place of the challenged provision.
- Users will be notified about changes in regulations and their range of registered users by e-mail (the indicated when registering or ordering e-mail). Notification will be sent at least 30 days before the entry into force of new regulations. Changes will be introduced in order to bring the rules into the current legal status.
- The current version of the regulations is always available for the Users at terms & conditions tab https://localheroesonline.net/terms/portal-regulations
- In cases not covered by these rules, the relevant relevant applicable legal provisions will be applied. Disputes will be resolved by the court jurisdiction compatible with the place of the Administrator address.